Gerry Anderson Day Weekender Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for the Gerry Anderson Weekender prize draw
- Our prize draws and competitions are organised by Anderson Entertainment Limited (‘AE’) of The Corner House, 2 High Street, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7BG, a company registered in England and Wales under number 3725711.
- Entries must occur via the form at win.gerryanderson.com by the closing date and time. Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
- Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary. You are required to join our email newsletter list, but can unsubscribe at any time without losing your points.
- AE will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
- AE reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of AE, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
- Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
- Multiple entries per person are permitted using the point system described at win.gerryanderson.com.
- By entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. AE may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
- AE reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within one week of the prize draw or competition ending.
- The winner will receive details of the prize via email.
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 24 hours of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to AE within 48 hours of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and AE will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize tickets and bookings will be confirmed with the winner within 72 hours of responding to AE.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. AE reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond AE’s control make it necessary to do so. The prize does not include transport to and from Birmingham, food, drink or any other items not specifically described in the prize list.
- The decision of AE regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name, which may be partially redacted for privacy reasons, and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Anderson Entertainment, The Corner House, 2 High Street, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7BG, UK or an email to [email protected] within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
- AE reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, AE, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of AE, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by AE or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition. You also agree that any images, quotes, text, video or other media submitted by you to enter this competition may be used, at AE’s discretion, for marketing purposes.
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- AE reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.