Vote for LEGO Thunderbird 2!
Andrew Clark has designed this truly FAB Thunderbird 2 for LEGO Ideas! Now he needs your help to make the set a reality!
So how can I help make this awesome set a reality?
In order to be for a LEGO Idea to be considered for release by LEGO, it must first reach 10,000 supporters on the product’s LEGO Ideas page.
All you need to do is head over to the page and click on the blue Support button on the top right of the page. This will register your support for the project and help get it closer to the 10,000 supporter target!
More about the design
Andrew was originally inspired by the design of Thunderbird 2 as seen in Thunderbirds Are Go, but he has recently added an update to the design which means the target of 10,000 supporters is reached, then the option of a classic series Thunderbird 2 becomes available!
The design features a pod-load of functionality and features including:
- Detachable Pod with opening door and space for either Thunderbird 4 or the Master Elevator Car (both included)
- 3 microfigures of IR members Virgil, and Gordon Tracy, and Brains that give a sense of scale to the model. They can be placed in the cockpit or on a 1×3 yellow, or green brick with F.A.B printed on.
- 1 Minifigure of Virgil Tracy the main pilot of Thunderbird 2, with alternate head showing his stressed expression.
- Thunderbird 2 cockpit chair that can tilt as in the show, and have Virgil seated, or in a more upright position.
- Design includes two pod 2×3 tiles. One tile printed with the number 4, for TB4 and the other 3 for the Master Elevator Car.
- Removable landing legs and cockpit roof
- Minifigure-scale chair for displaying Virgil minifigure
Time’s running out – vote now!
If you’d like to see this incredible Thunderbirds LEGO set in stores near you, don’t delay, vote now! Don’t assume other people will vote so you won’t need to, every single vote counts and let’s be honest, who hasn’t dreamed of owning a Thunderbirds LEGO set? Let’s join together and make this project a FAB reality!
Leave a comment